Two new publications have been accepted recently. One conference paper to the ACIT conference in Wroclaw on "Analysis of Features-Brightness Bias in Computer Vision" and a journal article in the Bavarian Journal of Applied Sciences on "Topical Clustering of Unlabeled Transformer-encoded Researcher Activity". We're very glad to be successful once, again. See details in the publications list.
A new journal article on "Improving Image Tracing with Convolutional Autoencoders by High-Pass Filter Preprocessing" (a follow-up from a previous IARIA conference) is now published online. See details in the publications list.
I did some fixes to the website structure. There should be only few noticeable
visible changes, but the underlying HTML and CSS are now defined better.
In particular, I reduced the number of
<h1> tags on pages, fixed some
actual errors, and improved my knowledge on current HTML somewhat
(I did not realize, ending with
/> on a void element has actually become a
I have performed an extensive redesign of the site. Instead of using a Wordpress instance, the site now consists of static webpages generated by Pelican. This should improve performance and security. At the same time it gave me a chance to play around with a pet project.
The design is my own, including the new BibTeX renderer. Check out the list under Publications, which is dynamically generated from a BibTeX file.
Overall, I'm quite pleased with the result. A few bugs remain to iron out, but for now I'll call it a day.